Sunday, February 16, 2014

Sunday

If I facebooked and instagrammed my life right now it would be the saddest display of social media of all times.

New necklaces!  With my dead daughter's name and initials on them.

What I'm reading... An Exact Replica of a Figment of My Imagination.

Feeling: fucking miserable. Grief stricken.  Are there fucking emojis for that?

Valentine's day! I don't even remember, I was just thankful Kyle and I have been able to make it through the past two months and become closer than ever. I love him so much.

I want the hopeless days to even out with the hopeful days. Right now our life is leaning heavier on the hopeless, but we do have hope.  We're scared and sad and the waves of grief knock us over hard some days, but we have hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment